For typing in Hindi with Lipikaar, do I need to have any keyboard stickers or buy a hindi keyboard?
No, Lipikaar does not need any keyboard stickers or a special keyboard. It is an easy method designed for any user who just knows the basic keys of an English Keyboard.
Lipikaar just takes a few minutes to learn.
Why it is different:
- SMS Style: Type the closest sounding English key one or more times, until you see the script character you want.
- X for half: Type x after any character to make it half-character.
- Z for everything else: Type z to get all the special characters and symbols of your script.
- Only alphabet keys are used.
- No struggling with the correct English spellings.
- No popup language keyboards required.
- No guessing or prompting.
- No clumsy keystrokes.
Even the most complicated word can be typed effortlessly in seconds.