Follow these steps in order to enable the language bar in Windows:
- From the Start menu, and select 'Control Panel'.
- Double-click the 'Regional and Language Options' control panel.
- Click on the Languages tab.
- Click the Details button.
- In the Preferences section (look at the bottom of the dialog, press the 'Language Bar…' button.
- Check the 'Show the Language Bar on the desktop'.
Note: If the 'Language Bar…' button is grayed out, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox “Turn off advanced text services” is unchecked. If this box is checked, it will turn off the language bar option.
With the new version of Lipikaar i.e. Lipikaar 8.6 onwards you need not enable the language bar or go searching for setting to enable the same.
Lipikaar comes with a pre-enabled and bundled language bar aong with the Lipikaar toolbar. This makes selecting langauges much more easier.